06.24.13

SWEET SUMMER
How would you describe your style for this season? 
Denim + Anything? I love jeans (skinny, flare, cropped, coloured, anything!) cut off denim shorts, a denim button down, denim on denim anything! i’ve even thought about throwing a pair of overalls on...now that’s a joke. I’d say my style is very relaxed and casual but i love to throw on some great accessories to dress it up!  

What are the essentials in your summer hand/beach bag?
-The IPhone (two words: separation anxiety)
-My co-lab wallet, loving the coral colour for summer!
-My notebook (with a to-do list that never really ends..)
-Some water!
-My Rayban wayfarer's (love a good pair of sunnies and these 
are definitely my fav for summer!) 
-Burt's Bee's lip chap (can't live without it)
-Some mints!
The song we will hear you blaring (while singing) in your car with the windows
 down this summer?  
Okay top 5 because I'm so indecisive! 

1) 'I Want Crazy'-Hunter Hayes
2) 'LA Story'-Sammy Adams
3) 'Little Bit of Everything'-Keith Urban
4) 'Runnin’ Outta Moonlight'-Randy Houser
5) 'Springsteen'-Eric Church

What are your ultimate summer drinks?
Iced caramel macchiato and green tea lemonade from Starbucks, 
as well as sangria..it's a summer essential.

If you could have it all, your summer splurge would be...a pair of Chanel espadrilles- so classic, but the price..not so practical 
Your favourite summer 'go-to' outfit:
(pictured in photographs)
I love a good pair of boyfriend jeans and for summer I'm living in them! 
In this photo shoot I am wearing Mad About Style floral blouse (here), boyfriend jeans (K-Mart), shoes from October, belt from The Gap, Ray Ban sunglasses (Wayfarers) and my new favourite carry-all leather bag from Danier.

What are your current fashion cravings for your summer wardrobe?
White Converse, some fun summer bracelets 
and good jean jacket! 

Do you love any activities/places come summertime? 
Just being at the lake! My friends have gorgeous cabins all over and i've claimed my top bunk so any chance I get I love going out to visit!
Photos taken by the ever so talented Modern Pixel Photography,
-MAD Team